Please read Terms of Service before signing up.
- When registering for a TESOL Latam account, we ask for your name, email address, place of work, country, TESOL association you are member of, job position and type of institution. We will never ask you for payment information (credit card/PayPal) because this service is free. Users who sign up are not required to enter a credit card or Paypal account information.
- TESOL Latam uses the data we collect only to provide services, report, authenticate, contact our users and send information to users.
- The information you provide to TESOL Latam is never sold or made available to others. We will not use this information to offer you commercial services.
- In order to prevent unauthorized access for the information we collect online, we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and only you and TESOL Latam can access this information.
- Like most websites, TESOL Latam collects information available from web browsers and servers, such as the browser type, referring site, IP address, and date and time of each visitor request.
- If TESOL Latam or all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that TESOL Latam goes out of business or is closed, members’ information would be deleted.
- Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide on such sites.
- TESOL Latam is not responsible for the content of the information, videos, resources, documents, etc. provided and uploaded in the Website by the members nor is responsible for the language use, opinions, comments, notes, etc. written by users of the network. It is understood and agreed that they are the sole responsibility of the person who wrote them.